Friday, September 12, 2008

I has a happee, then I losts it. Now I has a sad


Friday Morning - It's supposed to be good right? right?


Anyways, I had a happy this morning. While driving to work, I found a short cut that will save me around 5 minutes. 5 minutes doesn't sound like much, but trust me, if you spend over an hour on the road to work everyday, 5 minutes means getting to that meeting on time, or not...


So it started out as a good day, and then....


clever me decided to take another route to work, since one of the roads looked pretty busy. Bad, bad idea. It wasted another 20 minutes of my time.


So you see, 5 minutes saved - 20 minutes wasted = 15 minutes wasted.


So now I has a sad :(


3 comments:

Pitu said...

hehehe that happens lots to me ;) cute kitty! In Lagos we used to call traffic jams 'go-slows'. Do they say that in S.Africa?

Pitu said...

Let us celebrate your sads and happys with a tag! Visit Pitustan for details :-D

Bella said...

Thanks Pitu

nah, we just call it a traffic jam. or F**** :)